5,405 total views, 216 views today
A how to tutorial guide on how to clear and delete Alexa voice recordings history off your Alexa devices for the Peripheral Futures . If you want to skit the steps below, visit this link, to do the deletion yourself, https://www.amazon.com/hz/mycd/myx?ie=UTF8&ref_=nav_youraccount_myk#/home/alexaPrivacy/home .
Delete recent recordings: (enable deletion by voice on amazon account setting before proceeding)
- Make sure your device is connected online to a network ( Alexa does not function without an internet network)
- Make sure Alexa is enables on your device and test if its on by saying ‘Alexa,’
- If Alexa is on, command it to delete recent recordings by saying, “Alexa, delete what I just said”
- To delete everything you said for the day, just say “Alexa delete everything I said today.”
Delete all Alexa voice recordings:
- Login to amazon.com and click on account & lists under your name. In the drop down menu, go all the way down and select ‘your content and devices’
2. Under the the content and devices tab, select the ‘Alexa privacy’ tab.
3. Step 3 is to select the the ‘review voice history’ block.
4.Make sure enable deletion by voice is enabled in order to complete first section of tutorial, and under the ‘date range” drop down menu, select all history, and delete all recording for all history.