Starry Station Internet Wifi Router Tutorial
Starry Station Setup
- Place Starry Station on a flat and visible surface
- Plug your Starry Station power cable at the bottom slot in the back of the device.
- Then, plug your Starry Station ethernet cable in the left top slot in the back of the device
- Plug your power cable into a wall outlet, and your ethernet cable into your modem
- The screen will prompt you to select your wifi using a name generator or click edit to create your own
- create a password and set your pin to be used as a security code in the future.
- Select your timezone and follow the rest of the prompt and your Starry Station should be ready to be connected to from your wifi devices!
Starry Station reset
- click on the screen and tap on settings
- scroll down and click on ‘restart and factory
- click on reset and enter the pin you created from setup
- Starry Station at this point should be reset to default settings